No products in the cart.
Limited Local Warranty
1. DynaMop Singapore (“DynaMop Singapore”) hereby guarantees to the original retail purchaser (“Consumer” or “You”) that its spin mop and accessory products (“Product”) are free from material defects in material, design and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the operating instructions and pursuant to the following terms and conditions.
2. The limited warranty period for the Product extends to one year for DynaMop Ultimate Eco-Plunger & DynaMop Ultimate Eco-Stepper products from the date of purchase of the Product as documented by valid proof of purchase. IMPORTANT – you are required to show valid proof of purchase such as an invoice when required, which must identify date of purchase, product model and product serial number clearly. Products returned without valid proof of purchase or which proof of purchase has been altered or illegible, shall be outside the cover by the limited warranty.
3. During the limited warranty period, DynaMop Singapore or its authorized service provider will repair without charge for parts and labour, a materially defective Product with new or refurbished parts or Product, and return such repaired Product to the Consumer in working condition. DynaMop Singapore will retain defective parts, modules or equipment.
4. This limited local warranty does not cover:
- Mop heads including those included with the Product and/or purchased separately.
- General maintenance or any other service other than repair.
- Product that has been damaged due to installation, repairs, alteration or modification by unauthorized service organizations or persons
- Product with model name, serial number or production number removed, altered, is illegible or appears different from the Product Type certified.
- Defects or parts requiring replacement due to ordinary wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stains, scratches, dents or paintwork of the product.
- Defects or faults in product which have been used for commercial/industrial purposes or which have been rented/leased or have been otherwise subject to non-household/non-domestic use.
- Claims for damaged and/or missing parts (accessories) after 3 days from the original date of goods received
5. On-Site Repair service is applicable for Products purchased in Singapore from DynaMop Singapore or DynaMop Singapore authorized distributors and retailers. This On-Site Repair service is offered to Products located and used in Singapore mainland only and does not extend to any other island or located in ship or boat.
6. Limited lifetime warranty covers only the DynaSpin planetary gear spinning mechanism on the DynaMop Ultimate Eco-Stepper model and is applicable only for domestic household usage only. This limited lifetime warranty does not cover the torsion spring fitted in the pedal of the product.
7. DynaMop Singapore’s obligations under Clause 1 are limited to the repair and replacement of defective Product. Except as set forth above, there are no other express or implied warranties and all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (including any warranty of satisfactory quality merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
DynaMop Singapore total liability for damages relating to or arising out of the purchase or use of the Product, regardless of the type or cause of such damage or the form of characterization of the claim asserted (eg. contract or tort) shall not exceed the original purchase price paid for the Product.
However, in no event shall DynaMop Singapore, DynaMop Singapore authorized distributors and retailers be liable for any punitive, special, incidental, indirect or consequential losses or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses resulting from the purchase or use of the Product, to the fullest extent allowed by law, whether or not DynaMop Singapore has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any limited warranty. This limited warranty does not affect the Consumer’s statutory rights under law.
Limited Local Warranty Conditions
- Repaired or Replaced product will be covered by limited warranty for the balance of the original limited warranty period.
- DynaMop Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions if necessary.